Thursday, December 24, 2009

Finding Inner Peace

And it came to pass that after they had spoken these words the Spirit of the Lord came upon them, and they were filled with joy, having received a remission of their sins, and having peace of conscience, because of the exceeding faith which they had in Jesus Christ who should come, according to the words which king Benjamin had spoken unto them.
-Mosiah 4:3
Inner peace comes only as we maintain the integrity of truth in all aspects of our lives. When we covenant to follow the Lord and obey His commandments, we accept His standards in every thought, action, and deed
-Russell M. Nelson

Peace is such an amazing feeling, and yet so hard to obtain. I know it's their, all i have to do is what the Lord has asked of us: read daily, pray, serve, etc. And yet it's so hard to do. I know that it's an amazing feeling and I know how to feel it, so why don't I do those things all the time so I can feel the peace all the time? Because I'm not perfect I guess would be the right answer. Just search for the peace and you will feel awesome all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment